Charlie Chaplin Quotes | Famous Quotes By Charlie Chaplin

Here are the famous quotes that were used by the Comedy King Charlie Chaplin During his perfomance. Check them out below :-

* In the end, everything is a gag.

* All I need to make a comedy is a park, a policeman and a pretty girl.

* I remain just one thing, and one thing only - and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.

* I hate the theatre. I also hate the sight of blood,but it's in my veins.

* Wars, conflict, it's all business. One murder makes a villain. Millions a hero. Numbers sanctify.

* If you step off the curb with your left foot, they accuseyou of being a Communist.

* In the light of our egos, we are all dethroned monarchs.

* Life can be wonderful if you're not afraid of it. All it takes is courage, imagination ... and a little dough.

* What do you want meaning for? Life is desire, not meaning!

* Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.

* Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.

* Life is a beautiful magnificent thing, even to a jelly fish.

* To live in order to reason or reason in order to live; there is the question.

* Imagination means nothing without doing.

* This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.

* If you're really truthful with yourself, it's a wonderful guidance.

* Actors search for rejection. If they don`t get it they reject themselves.

* We might as well die as to go on living like this.

* To be out on a night like this you must be an optimist

* Have them all shot. I don't want any of my workers dissatisfied.

* I have no further use for America. I wouldn't go back there if Jesus Christ was President.

* I have yet to find a poor man who has nostalgia for poverty

*  My childhood was sad, but now I remember it with nostalgia, like a dream.

* A man is what a woman makes him and a woman makes herself.

* The public never knows what it wants, only what it doesn't want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails